What Does A Commercial General Liability Policy Cover?
A Business Insurance Update
We understand every business is unique. You serve people first and foremost. Just because you are a small business does not mean you are exempt from litigation. Every business large or small need general liability insurance to protect your organization from unforeseen events.
General liability insurance should be the foundation of your commercial insurance program. general liability insurance provides the following coverage:
- Bodily Injury- Bodily Injury to a third party.
- Property Damage- Damage to a third parties’ property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury- Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability- Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations- Liability arising out of the Nonprofits products or business operations and services conducted, excluding Professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Medical Payments- A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured's liability for bodily injury while on your premises.
General liability insurance is designed to cover defense costs as well as judgments. It is an important part of your insurance program that we recommend for your organization.
Ludwig & Fawcett, Inc. provides insurance to businesses in Mountain View, San Jose, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Menlo Park, Sunnyvale, and surrounding areas.
No matter what business you’re in, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. Ludwig & Fawcett, Inc. would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business.
At Ludwig & Fawcett, Inc., we’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom